Wednesday 22 June 2011

Back in Bangkok

Friday 17 June: My flight to Heathrow is not until Wednesday night, so I have five-days of shopping and making running repairs in Bangkok. I'm so impressed by the injection-free, unhurried, careful, painless filling given to me by Dr Pagaree at Dental Time Khao San on Jakra Pong Road that when she suggests that I also have my two old stained front-fillings replaced with new ones, I agree. I've never looked forward to going to the dentists before.
Tuesday 21: I must have walked past Wat Bowonniwet many times but today I see it from a different angle and pop inside, it's a delight.
Wednesday 22: Another very good massage at Wat Pho, then a haircut, before I head to the airport for my flight home. I've now been travelling for two years and two days, I'll be glad to get back to Great Britain.
Some more photos of Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment